Develop all of these in-demand skills with Southern New Hampshire University's 100% online MBA. SNHU’s online MBA program allows you to earn an accredited U.S. degree from the comfort of your home on a schedule that works for you.
Learn how to navigate the ups and downs of real-world business environments in a wide variety of industries. The curriculum takes an integrated, practical approach to learning, empowering you to build and complete a thorough, ready-for-market business plan as part of the curriculum.
As an MBA graduate, you will:
- Acquire highly specialized knowledge: Earn a degree that is tailored to your interests. If you are interested in finance, entrepreneurship, project management or other disciplines, you can choose the MBA concentration that aligns with your career goals.
- Understand and apply research strategies: You will learn to collect, organize and analyze data and information obtained from different sources, preparing you to make research-backed decisions in any industry.
- Develop interpersonal communication skills: Through oral and written presentations you will sharpen your ability to present as a business leader and connect with people from different perspectives and cultures.
- Expand your understanding of the business world: Learn customs and practices that will broaden your knowledge of business culture. You will be equipped with the skills to compete in both local and global professional markets.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of critical business functions: Learn how to take a holistic view of businesses and how organizations are impacted by external and internal influences (political, ethical, economic, legal, cultural beliefs, etc.) in order to make informed, strategic decisions.
Eligible students can transfer up to 6 equivalent university credits toward their 30-credit SNHU MBA to earn a degree faster. Learn more about how this benefit can save you time and money here.